- Rubbish Collection. Black bin waste and recycling are picked up on alternate weeks; the pick-up day depends on where you live. Dates for your road can be checked online. Brown bins for garden waste can be ordered from North Norfolk District Council, and are emptied fortnightly. For extra help with waste please see here for options available to you.
- Bottle bank – the Bottle Bank is in the car park of the Village Hall. Money raised from the bottle bank goes to the Parish Council, for the benefit of the village.
- Dog bins are located throughout the village on Church Road, School Road, Dovehouse Lane, Station Road, Bridge Road. See map for more details
- Post boxes are found at St Nicholas Way, at the Post Office, and at Potter Heigham Bridge. See map for more details.
- Public Toilets are located near Potter Heigham Bridge
- Public telephone – there is one telephone box by Potter Heigham Bridge
- Salt bins are located at School Road, the A149 junction, and by Potter Heigham Bridge. See map for more details.
- Defibrillator is located at the Village Hall
- Church services – St Nicholas Church and Methodist Chapel – see Gazette
St Nicholas Church – Vicar, Reverend Gary Noye 01692 678842
Potter Heigham Trust Fund
The Trust Fund can provide assistance for villagers suffering in financial hardship, especially with heating costs.
Flood warnings can be checked online at Norfolk County Council.
Broadland First Aid are a not-for-profit first aid service, available for North Norfolk events.